With NLP you learn to look at the world around you in a new way. You will get a better view and grip on what happens to yourself and others, thus making your own communication and leadership more effective. In our NLP training we put a lot of emphasis on the direct application of techniques to situations that you as a participant will have to deal with yourself.
After this training you will be able to:
- observe patterns and preferences on the basis of verbal and non-verbal signals
- Appreciate and influence perceptions and mental models
- Steer and anchor emotional energy
- formulate and achieve goals more effectively
- reframe limiting beliefs
- recognize and reverse thinking errors
- build and maintain interpersonal boundaries
- Solve dilemmas
- Apply various NLP techniques as a tool for coaching and change
This NLP training course consists of 16 half day sessions. These sessions are flexibly scheduled as half days, evenings and/or full days.
The planning is done flexibly, in mutual agreement between participants and trainers.
Module 1 : Awareness of Self and Others
- Discover how people think.
- Learn to observe patterns and preferences based on verbal and nonverbal cues.
- Learn techniques to tune into these preferences and build rapport.
- Improve the quality of your perception.
- Discover particularly effective and empowering principles for communication, decision-making, goals, and interactions with other people.
- Integrate your abilities to think, feel and act.
- Ensure alignment at all levels of people and organization.
Module 2 : Emotional Intelligence
- Learn to empathize with various perceptual positions.
- Consciously take mental and emotional distance from impeding experiences.
- Discover the power of mental, emotional 'states' and learn how to influence them.
- Develop your own powerful mental and emotional 'states' for presence and charisma.
- Build in emotional triggers using anchoring and other conditioning techniques.
- Connect and deepen and integrate them through S.C.O.R.E. conversation and coaching techniques.
- Learn to properly articulate goals and desired outcomes.
- Stimulate intrinsic motivation and give it direction in yourself and others.
- Recall resource states in order to overcome obstacles and realize desired outcomes.
Module 3 : Language and thinking strategies
- Discover the (unconscious) depth structure in language.
- Learn to intercept cognitive errors.
- Frame and reframe limiting statements.
- Learn first steps to modeling success patterns.
- Leverage successful strategies for learning and change.
Module 4 : Leadership, integrity, conflict and dilemmas
- Cultivate healthy interpersonal boundaries.
- Cultivate authentic, high integrity.
- Learn to communicate non-violently.
- Learn to coach and mediate in conflicts.
- Deal more effectively with your own conflict situations.
- Learn to coach people who struggle with dilemmas (internal conflicts).
- Learn effective coaching techniques.
Module 5 : Integration
- Integrate your newly acquired insights and techniques and learn to apply them in various situations.
- You will receive feedback on your own NLP skills.
From the moment you register, you will have access to the following resources:
- the syllabus in e-book format;
- online training videos and demos;
- an online library of detailed coaching exercises and procedures;
- one individual coaching session, to be arranged with one of the trainers/coaches.
Thanks to these online resources you can immediately start working on your NLP skills. You learn at your own pace and are supported by our trainers. The 'live' training sessions are mainly focused on interaction and learning to apply the techniques in practice.
The planning of the training sessions is done in mutual agreement so that it best fits the agendas of the participants. Therefore, the number of places is limited.
|VAT percentage||Price excl. VAT||Price incl. VAT|